Welcome to the 2020 Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy
Online Course Bundle Series
Individuals may select from the self-paced courses listed below to register
for a single course or for a multi-course bundle.
- Using a Trauma-Sensitive Lens to Promote Shared-Decision Making in Pediatric PT Practice (Available through January, 2021)
- Evaluation and Treatment of Pediatric Mild TBI and Concussion (Available through January, 2021)
- “It Takes Two to Tango”: How collaboration between therapists and dance instructors supports participation of children and young adults with disabilities in community based movement programs (February, 2020 through February, 2021)
- Autism and Obesity: The Role of Physical Therapy in Addressing Weight Related Concerns for Children in School Settings (March, 2020 through March, 2021)
- Revitalize Your Pediatric Course: Active Learning Strategies to Implement Tomorrow, Next Term, and Next Year (March, 2020 through March, 2021)
- Cortical / Cerebral Visual Impairment Update Part 1: Understanding CVI from a Therapist’s Perspective (March, 2020 through March, 2021)
- Pediatric orthopedic and sport upper extremity injuries: Diagnosis, Treatment, and Returning Kids to Play (April, 2020 through April, 2021)
More details may also be available in the individual course listing.
More courses will be added soon… stay tuned.
LEARN MORE. PAY LESS. Enrollment options include: 1) single course enrollment OR 2) multi-course enrollment (discounted rate).
Registration links for the 2020 APPT Course Bundle Series for individuals currently registered as Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy Members.
Registration links for the 2020 APPT Course Bundle Series for individuals not currently registered as Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy Members.